Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Simon Says - workout

Hello friends,

Sharing 2 cards today. Both are from same stamp set - sss - workout. Sometime back i got my first ever lot of copic. I am still learning but these girls were perfect for copic so went ahead and did it. Let me know how you find them. 




For the first card, I have used Tim Holtz stencil for background & for the card below sss stencil and Tim Holtz stencil.


Both the girls are colored with copic. I did not note the colors as wasn't sure about it. It was part of trial. But next time onwards, I hope I will do more systematically. 

Hope you will like it. Don't forget to leave a comment....Hugs!



5 comments:

  1. Both your cards are fabulous Neha ..I loved the copic coloring on both these girls and the backgrounds are just awesome as well !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say you have a natural talent and eye for color and shading, Neha. For a beginning Copics user, your coloring is as great as someone who has been doing it a long time! I'm very impressed and just adore the layouts on both of these cards!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are both so sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!