Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Peace on earth - Jane's Doodles




With a new Christmas release @ Jane's Doodles, I am already in the Holiday mood. If you are looking for blog hop check it HERE!

Today, I am sharing a Holiday card with a twist!


I have use three stamp sets of Jane's Doodles winter wishes, Dogs, Cats
I stamped that sentiment with an alphabet stamps and gave some water color background!
I think with  a trio of cat, dog and mouse - 'peace on earth' sentiment goes well. What do you think?
I also fussy cut Santa hat, and scarves of dog and cat from Winter wishes set.

I thoroughly enjoyed making this card. Hope you enjoy it too.
That's all for today. And don't forget 20% off sale is going on at the store.  




5 comments:

  1. This card is adorable Neha..I totally love the coloring! Such a bright and cheerful card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ...such a cute card, Neha. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Neha , love the Santa hat !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the world behind the pooches xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The water clolor background is super awesome Neha Aunty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!