Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Altenew - Magnolia

Hey friends,

How are you all? I am back with a card I made for a friend. I recently got this Altenew - Magnolia stamp. I loved it from the time they released but resisting buying it! But finally, I gave up and got this and painted flower sets.




I am loving the combination of water color & black and white geometric pattern. No matter how hard I try, I end up adding black and white border to my water color cards. Here I have used polka dot paper for the contrast. I have used peerless water colors for the magnolias.

That's all for today!  Hope you will like it and don't forget to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by.






6 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful neha aunty!! You r tempting me to get this stamp set:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card..the magnolias are beautifully colored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...love the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the contrast between the soft watercoloring and the black and white strip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Beautiful ! Black color makes the flowers pop ..lovely coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Neha ..I love the soft colors you have used on these magnolia's they contrast so well against that polka dot paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!