Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Miss You

Hello friends,

Today, I am sharing a card which is 100% influenced and inspired by super talented Birgit Edblom's cards. I just love her work! She takes such a tiny stamp or diecut and add water color backdrops to create magic with it. The simple elegance of her art is so inspiring! You can check her work HERE and HERE.

I have made this card for Jane's Doodle's blog! I have used Simon and Daffodil stamp set to create it.





I have used mission gold water colors for background and copics to color the seagul! I have also applies some shimmer with Spectrum Noire  - clear sparkle pen ! I like it better than wink of stella!


Love the glistening water !

That is all for today! Thank you for being here!
Hugs!





1 comment:

  1. This is awesome !! Its always a pleasure dropping into your blog
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment. They make my day little brighter!